We provide our clients with a comprehensive set of financial services ranging from merger and acquisition advisory, private placements of equity, debt, mezzanine and asset back securities, as well as restructuring and general advisory. Our services are tailored to the needs of middle-market growth companies and financial sponsors in venture capital and private equity, which represent our core target market.
We advise company management teams and shareholder groups on a range of critically important strategic transactions. Our M&A capabilites include Sell-Side and Buy-Side transactions advisory services.
- As a Sell-Side advisor we assist our clients in the execution of a sale transaction, preparing marketing materials, identifying a target universe of potential financial and strategic buyers, executing a competitive marketing process, and negotiating terms of a transaction in order to achieve the highest valuation and best transaction terms available in the market.
- As a Buy-Side advisor, we assist in the formation of an acquisition strategy designed to accomplish the strategic or financial goals of our clients, identifying and screening potential acquisition opportunities, conducting due diligence and contract negotiation and working to acquire a potential target on the most advantageous terms possible.
We serve as a placement agent for companies looking to raise debt, equity or mezzanine capital for a range of corporate purposes, including refinancing, acquisition financing, organic growth and shareholder dividends.
- In a Debt placement process, we serve as an intermediary between our clients and the universe of potential lenders. We draw upon our decades of experience in the credit markets, deep knowledge of corporate capital structures, and a broad array of lender relationships to execute debt placements that provide the optimum capital structure on the best terms available in the market.
- In an Equity placement process, we serve as an intermediary between our clients and potential private equity or venture capital investors. We draw upon our deep sector knowledge, extensive transaction experience and relationships with the senior partners of investors across our focus sectors to create a competitive marketing process for our clients seeking to raise equity capital.
We provide general financial advisory services to our clients either in conjunction with Merger & Acquisition advisory of Private Placements of Debt & Equity or on a standalone basis.
- We provide Fairness Opinions in connection with strategic or financial transactions in which boards of directors, special committees or shareholders require the perspective of a dispassionate third party about fairness of the valuation or terms of a deal to a specific set of constituents. Sector knowledge, historical transaction experience and rigorous analytics are key skill sets that we bring to the table for Fairness Opinions.
Our financial restructuring practice blends our experience in leading complex financial restructurings with our deep industry, M&A and capital markets expertise to offer exceptional advice to both debtors and creditors in situations where the financial stability of an enterprise is at risk.
- Our senior restructuring professionals bring a unique perspective to financial restructuring assignments, having gained personal experience in complex Chapter 11 and Cross-Border restructurings while serving in various banking and non-banking roles.
- In addition to banking roles, our professionals have assisted distressed companies, including Chapter 11 debtors, while serving as senior officers, including General Counsel and Chief Restructuring Officer and board members.